- Using Rail Cruise, travel for 2 days and 1 night to experience the beautiful mountains and forests of the eastern region of Korea and the traditional culture and delicious food of the Gyeongsang area.
- Tour Course : >
Seoul > Danyang > Yeongwol > Ulsan > Seoul
- Departure Date : Jun 23, July 21, Aug 4, Aug 11
- Sight-seeing :
‘Dodam Sambong’, three coastal outcroppings that carry stories of Korea’s past,
‘Danuri Aquarium’, Korea’s largest freshwater fish museum,
‘Cheonglyeongpo Pine Forest’ which is famous for its tragic stories of Joseon Dynasty
‘Daewangam Park’, which is famous in Ulsan for enjoying sunrises amid dense pine trees.
‘Taehwa River’s Seepri Bamboo Forest’, A bamboo forest extending over 4 kilometers along the Taewha River.
- Food :
Danyang County’s traditional organic full-course dinner, Yeongwol County’s finest grilled Hanwoo beef, high-quality premium buffet.
- Suite : 1,93000 won for 2 passengers
- Deluxe room : 1,600,000 won for 2 passengers
- Family room : 1,940,000 won for 3 passengers
- Standard room : 1,940,000 won for 4 passengers
- Notice :
- All associated fees included : Train fare, Shuttle bus fare, In-train accommodation fee, All meals, Snacks and beverages, Admission and experience fee, In-train events, etc
- No Tipping, No Shopping, No Options
- CSW offers Haerang tickets for the same price as Korail.
- CSW is an official provider of Korail, established by the Korean government.
- CSW will send a voucher to you by email after checking your purchase.
- CONTACT : firstname.lastname@example.org, +82-10-9372-4685, Simon Kim
- Sorry, this product cannot be purchased.
Rail Cruise, ‘HAERANG’ – Southeast Korea, 2D1N, for 2~4 passengers
₩ 1,600,000 – ₩ 1,940,000
TOUR COURSE INFORMATION
[ Eastern region – 2 Day/1 Night / June-August, 2018 ]
COURSE : Seoul – Danyang – Yeongwol – Ulsan – Seoul
[ 1 Day ]
- 08:00Meeting place: Cafe ‘Beans & Berries’ on 2nd floor of Seoul Station
- 08:30Depart from Seoul Station (Boarding at Cheongnyangni and Jecheon also possible)
* Train overview and on-board event with crew
- 11:00Arrive at Jecheon Station (Travel to Yeongwol Station while sight-seeing)
* Walking throughout Dodam Sambong, three famous rock outcroppings in the sea that have cultural significance dating back to Korea’s Joseon Dynasty
* Visit Danuri Aquarium, Korea’s largest freshwater fish museum
* Lunch – Danyang’s special organic traditional full-course meal
* “Cheonglyeongpo Pine Forest’ which is famous for its tragic stories of Joseon Dynasty
* Dinner – Yeongwol County’s finest grilled Hanwoo beef
- 20:00Depart Yeongwol Station
* Accommodation – Rail Cruise Haerang (Suite room images)
[ 2 Day ]
- 07:00Arrive at Taehwagang Station in Ulsan
* Breakfast – Premium buffet with upscale service and romantic atmosphere
* “The great King’s Rock’ where is famous for its sunrise in Ulsan, with dense pine trees.
* ‘4km Bamboo Freast’, A bamboo forest extending over 4 kilometers along the Taewha river
* Lunch – ‘A healthy meal’, made from natural ingredients’
- 13:20Depart Taewagang Station
- 18:40Arrive at Seoul Station
[ Include ]
- All associated fees included
- Train fare
- Shuttle bus fare
- In-train accommodation fee
- All meals
- Snacks and beverages
- Admission and experience fee
- In-train events, etc
- No Tipping, No Shopping, No Options Round-trip bus
HOW TO USE
[ How to purchase a ticket ]
- STEP 1 : Determine # of people or options, proceed to checkout and enter the required information.
- STEP 2 : Please make a payment and complete the booking.
– Payment can be made by PayPal or bank transfer.
- STEP 3 : Please check your email.
– Generally, an email voucher or QR ticket will be sent within 48 hours.
- STEP 4 : Please check your order history and enjoy your trip.
– You can show the QR code or email voucher instead of the ticket to enjoy the activity or enter the tour site.
- If you would like to purchase immediately, please contact us by msg or e-mail.
– Phone : 010-9372-4685 (ChopsticksWide / Simon)
– E-mail : email@example.com
[ Account information ]
- Bank-Name : IBK(Industrial Bank of Korea)
- Account-number : 151-130875-01-016
- Account-name(Eng) : Chopstickswide Inc
- Account-name(Kor) : (주)찹스틱스와이드
- If you want to cancel the reservation :
- Cancellation prior to 3 Days : Amounts will be refunded 100%
- Cancellation prior to 2 Days : Amounts will be refunded 50%
- Cancellation prior to 1 Days : Amounts will be refunded 30%
- If you did not redeem your tickets :
- If you do not redeem your ticket before the expiry date, the ticket becomes invalid and is non-refundable.