- A travel excursion involving two nights and three days that allows you to tour around major tourist destinations and take in the beautiful nature of the entirety of Korea, thanks to the ultra comfortable and luxuriant Rail Cruise.
- Tour Course :
Seoul > Seocheon > Gunsan > Ulsan > Gyeongju > Jeongdongjin > Chujeon > Seoul
- Departure Date : Jun 19, 26, 29 / July 13, 24, 27, 31 / Aug 3, 7, 10, 14, 24, 28
- The sights :
Janghang’s pine forest, Visiting the Skywalk & Marine Biology Resource Center, Experiencing modern culture back in the early 1900s, various Rail Cruise events, Ulsan’s famous park for watching the sunrise, Hiking through bamboo forest trails along Taehwa River in Ulsan, Gyeongju city tour and experiencing the thousand-year-old of the Shilla Dynasty, Watching the sunrise over the East Sea from your train room at Jeongongjin, Visit to a peach garden in Mureung Valley by Dutasan Mountain, and more!
- Food :
Traditional wild grilled eel; Gwangyang-style bulgogi, one of Korea’s three most famous bulgogi varieties; A buffet overlooking Busan’s Haeundae coast; formal sashimi dinner; Shilla-style luxury feast; vegetable soup cooked with dried pollock, a specialty along Korea’s east coast; ‘Grilled Taebaek Hanwoo
- Price :
– Suite: 2,900,000 won for 2 passengers
– Deluxe room : 2,440,000 won for 2 passengers
– Family room : 2,990,000 won for 3 passengers
– Standard room : 2,990,000 won for 4 passengers
- Notice :
- All associated fees included : Train fare, Shuttle bus fare, In-train accommodation fee, All meals, Snacks and beverages, Admission and experience fee, In-train events, etc
- No Tipping, No Shopping, No Options
- CSW offers Haerang tickets for the same price as Korail.
- CSW is an official provider of Korail, established by the Korean government.
- CSW will send a voucher to you by email after checking your purchase.
- CONTACT : firstname.lastname@example.org, +82-10-9372-4685, Simon Kim
- Sorry, this product cannot be purchased.
Rail Cruise, ‘HAERANG’ – Around the country, 3D2N, for 2~4 passengers
₩ 2,440,000 – ₩ 2,990,000
TOUR COURSE INFORMATION
[ Nationwide 3 day/2 night schedule / June-August, 2018 ]
COURSE : Seoul – Seocheon – Gunsan – Ulsan – Gyeongju – Jeongdongjin – East Sea – Chujeon – Seoul
[ 1 Day ]
- 08:00 Meeting place: Cafe ‘Beans & Berries’ on 2nd floor of Seoul Station
- 08:28 Depart from Seoul Station (Boarding at Suwon and Cheonan is also possible)
* Train overview and on-board event with crew
- 11:30 Arrive at Janghang station (Travel to Gunsan Station while sight-seeing)
* Lunch – Spicy rockfish soup and seafood
* Visiting famous sights in Janghang, such as Skywalk and National Marine Biodiversity Institute
* Time travel back to the early 1900s! Experience Gunsan’s 20th century culture
- 19:30 Dinner
* Soy-marinated crab
- 20:30 Depart from Gunsan Station to Ulsan
* Accommodation – Rail Cruise Haerang Suite
[ 2 Day ]
- 07:00 Arrive at Taehwagang Station in Ulsan
* Breakfast – Premium buffet with upscale service and romantic atmosphere
* Daewangam Park, which is famous in Ulsan for enjoying sunrises amid dense pine trees.
* ‘Taehwa River’s Seepri Bamboo Forest’, A bamboo forest extending over 4 kilometers along the Taewha River
* Lunch – Healthy meal made from natural ingredients
- 14:30 Arrive at Gyeongju Station
* Visit a city with over a thousand year’s of history, Gyeongju City Tour
* Dinner – Experience ancient Korean full-course dinner in Gyeongju
- 18:10 Depart for Jeongdongjin
* Accommodation – Rail Cruise Haerang (Suite room images)
[ 3 Day ]
- 07:00 Arrive at Jeongdongjin Station (Bus to Donghae Station)
* Breakfast – Popular regional food of Gangwon Province, vegetable soup cooked with dried pollock
* Trek through the pristine Mureung Valley of Duta Mountain
- 12:07 Arrival at Taebaek Station
* Lunch – Grilled Taebaek Hanwoo beef
* Haerang Quiz Event ‘Haerang Golden Bell’
- 10:20 Arrive at Seoul Station
[ Include ]
- All associated fees included
- Train fare
- Shuttle bus fare
- In-train accommodation fee
- All meals
- Snacks and beverages
- Admission and experience fee
- In-train events, etc
- No Tipping, No Shopping, No Options Round-trip bus
HOW TO USE
[ How to purchase a ticket ]
- STEP 1 : Determine # of people or options, proceed to checkout and enter the required information.
- STEP 2 : Please make a payment and complete the booking.
– Payment can be made by PayPal or bank transfer.
- STEP 3 : Please check your email.
– Generally, an email voucher or QR ticket will be sent within 48 hours.
- STEP 4 : Please check your order history and enjoy your trip.
– You can show the QR code or email voucher instead of the ticket to enjoy the activity or enter the tour site.
- If you would like to purchase immediately, please contact us by massege or e-mail.
– Phone : 010-9372-4685 (ChopsticksWide / Simon)
– E-mail : email@example.com
[ Account information ]
- Bank-Name : IBK(Industrial Bank of Korea)
- Account-number : 151-130875-01-016
- Account-name(Eng) : Chopstickswide Inc
- Account-name(Kor) : (주)찹스틱스와이드
- If you want to cancel the reservation :
- Cancellation prior to 3 Days : Amounts will be refunded 100%
- Cancellation prior to 2 Days : Amounts will be refunded 50%
- Cancellation prior to 1 Days : Amounts will be refunded 30%
- If you did not redeem your tickets :
- If you do not redeem your ticket before the expiry date, the ticket becomes invalid and is non-refundable.